Herbert J. Schneider, D.M.D., F.A.G.D., F.A.E.S.
Every time people come to me for dentistry in Dumont, I realize they're trusting me with something precious to them--their smiles. To give you care you can feel comfortable with in every way--the level of care you deserve--I've attended respected universities for my training and I take many hours of advanced training each year.
I'm truly honored to have received these awards from my fellow dentists. To have the trust of both my peers and my patients is very gratifying to me--and I'll do everything I can to keep that trust.
- Fellowship Award, Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellowship Award, American Endodontic Society
- Fellowship Award, World Clinical Laser Institute
- Mastership Award, World Clinical Laser Institute
- DMD: Fairleigh Dickinson University, 1979
- Residency: Hackensack Medical Center, 1980
- Advanced Training: Esthetics, operative dentistry, dental implants, laser gum therapy
Professional memberships help me provide you with the best possible dental care. You see, each time I meet with colleagues from across the nation, we share new approaches to giving you the smile you deserve, nothing could inspire me more:
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Endodontic Society
- New Jersey Dental Association
- Bergen County Dental Society