Rachel G. Jacobs, D.M.D.
Dr. Rachel Jacobs received her DMD degree from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of NJ. After school she completed a General Practice Residency at Newark Beth Israel Hospital. Dr. Jacobs regularly attends Continuing Education courses to stay current on the latest science and techniques in all fields of Dentistry, and to ensure that her patients receive the best dental care possible.
While she enjoys treating adults and doing cosmetic procedures, Dr. Jacobs has a calm, easy manner that makes her a hit with children. They love to come see "Dr. Rachel" to make sure their teeth are healthy and to receive a special prize from her toy machine.
When she is not working, Dr. Jacobs enjoys spending time with her husband, Brian, and their 2 sons and daughter.
- DMD: University of Medicine and Dentistry of NJ, 2005
- Residency: Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, 2006
- Advanced Training: Laser & Operative Dentistry, Esthetics, Dental Implants
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Endodontic Society
- New Jersey Dental Association
- Bergen County Dental Society
- Academy of Laser Dentistry